Tuesday 27 October 2015

Mummys day out!

Monday I had an extremely rare chihuahua-free day. My best friend and I went to London with her daughter to see Wicked! I am a huge fan of musicals but this was the very first one in the West End! We saw Annie too a few months ago but that was in a small theatre locally. And to make it even better, Miss Hannigan was played by Craig Revel Horwood!!!
Wicked can only be described as AMAZING! I can honestly say it more than lived up to my expectations, and they were rather high as I am a huge Idina Menzel fan and have seen her perform many of the songs from the musical.

While we were away for the day, my sister was dog sitting. They spent most of the day sleeping cuddled up to each other. I get the feeling they were also rather spoilt as there were several packs of treats empty!

This is the photo I was sent half way through the day - Please excuse Maisies cone, she is booked in for a dental as she keeps rubbing her face. The vets aren't sure what's causing it so hopefully a dental will help, as they cant find anything else at all wrong! Aren't they adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment