Friday 30 October 2015

Super Scissors!

I run Pretty Pooches Canine Couture, and one of the new things I have in stock are professional grooming scissors - at much much much lower prices than many of the other high quality scissors! 



After having a pair of my own for years when I was grooming. I knew they were lovely quality, so decided that these were a great quality item to stock. Well today I am proud to say I got a great review from the first person I sold a pair to since stocking them in my online shop! 


"Scissors arrived and I love them. Hugely impressed. Will definitely buy again x"


A big thank you to Cheryl H. for the review, and I hope they give you years of beautiful grooms.
If you want a pair of these lovely scissors yourself then check out my Facebook page - 


No comments:

Post a Comment