Tuesday 3 November 2015

A Little About Me!

I want to include a little about myself on this blog, because although my dogs are the most beautiful things in my life, they aren't able to post by themselves.... Or at least not in a way understood by most people!!!


  • My name is Nat, I'm 26 years old and live in East Sussex, England.
  • The three main loves in my life are my Chihuahuas, Musicals and Tea!
  • I run my own business (Pretty Pooches Canine Couture) which I set up a couple of years ago.
  • My dogs are spoilt, but not in a bad way. They are well trained and never overfed, they just get the best I can offer them at all times!
  • I was diagnosed a few years ago with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) after a dog bite injury, and have since also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
  • I would do anything at all for my pets, and always put them first. Always.
  • My first dog was a Rottweiler (and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel I co-owned), then rescued my chihuahua cross Pippi almost 9 years ago!
  • My college course, university course, and all the distance learning courses I have done since, have been animal related!
  • I have a tattoo on my wrist that is based on my own dogs paw print.
I cant really think of anything else to add on here, so feel free to ask if you want to know the answer to anything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment